Seeds Montessori Mawson Lakes
5 Park Way, Mawson Lakes SA 5095
NEW CENTRE NOW OPEN!
Seeds Montessori is a family owned and operated early learning service, delivering quality education and care to children between the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years.
Our small and cosy centre is carefully designed combining the physical built form and outdoor play areas, with each room assembled to create a warm and engaging learning environment for each child.
Why Seeds Montessori?
Like a sprouting plant, growth begins with a single seed. With the right approach, care and a nurturing environment, the seed will develop and flourish into a beautiful being.
Our strong educational and care program follows the Montessori approach and philosophy.
‘Where it all begins’:
We believe that the environment within our service plays an important part in the future of our children.
Our focus is to provide quality education and care to all children and enable them to become the best they can be and achieve their dreams. We believe that children are the foundation for a prosperous future and an integral part of our community.
We aim to develop life-long friendships with children, their families and the community, to help build a support network that goes beyond our years at the centre and carries forward with the children and their families throughout their life.
Our Philosophy and Education
We provide a Montessori based educational program where we promote the holistic development of each child; encourage independence in a planned and prepared learning environment; value uniqueness and respect individuality.
Our educational program incorporates the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), ensuring your child receives quality education and care delivered by qualified and trained educators.
Our classrooms are designed to deliver independent learning and exploration by each child in line with the carefully designed program focussing on 5 key areas:
- Practical Life
- Cultural Subjects
Each room provides a variety of resources where children work on activities of their own choice and at their own pace. They experience a blend of freedom and self-discipline in a place specially designed to meet their own individual natural developmental needs.
Seeds Montessori is located in Adelaide’s northern suburb, Mawson Lakes.
Located just behind Innovation House, the centre is located on the corner of Park Way and First Avenue, with direct access from Mawson Lakes Boulevard and Main North Road.
Our centre is close to public transport and provides easy access to all community facilities including cafes, supermarkets, shops, University and so much more.
Our centre offers:
- A small, warm and friendly facility licensed for 54 places
- Spacious indoor and large outdoor play areas
- Recently refurbished facility with brand new resources throughout
- Classrooms are fully equipped with natural and specialised Montessori equipment
- Fresh, nutritional meals carefully planned and prepared by our in-house nutritionist and chef
- Quality Montessori based early education and care program
- Degree qualified and Montessori trained teachers and educators
- Family owned and operated service with a true community focus
The following fee structure applies to the age groups within our centre:
- Baby Room (6 weeks to 18 months of age) - Daily Rate is $112
- Toddler Room (18 months to 3 years of age) - Daily Rate is $110
- Kindy Room (3 years of age onwards) - Daily Rate is $110
Our operating hours are Monday to Friday from 7.00am to 6.00pm.
We are excited to welcome you to our centre.
For more information or to book a tour of our centre, please enquire or book a tour below.
- Educational/Development Programs
- Food/Meals Included
- Linen Included
- Nappies Included
- Outdoor Play Equipment
- Sunscreen Supplied
- Sunshades in Outdoor Areas