Knox Childcare and Kindergarten
17 Old Orchard Drive, Wantirna South VIC 3152
At Knox Childcare and Kindergarten, we aim to provide a safe, warm, secure environment for your child. We provide 'homely' centre where children from all backgrounds feel welcome and are able to express themselves in a positive, safe and supported way. Using positive guidance, children develop positive self-worth and confidence.
Staff are an integral part of our centre and are encouraged to continue their professional development to enhance the program. Children are provided with opportunities to experience both indoor and outdoor activities and rest times are provided throughout the day. We respect all children and their families and welcome parent involvement in decision making in the form of advice, suggestions and time spent with the children at the centre.
Our educational framework is based upon the belief that, through play and children's natural curiosity to explore and experiment, skills are achieved at individual levels. These programs are driven by the interests of the children and supported by the Early Years Learning Frameworks.
Every child at Knox Childcare and Kindergarten is encouraged to reach their full potential. All children come with their own strengths, which they can share and develop. We encourage the children to explore their strengths and therefore gain confidence. The ability to construct and direct their learning with our early childhood qualified professionals provides a dynamic culture and environment that is a natural extension to their home environment. Every member of the Knox Childcare and Kindergarten's team respects that every child needs nurturing relationships with their parents.
Our centre reflects the needs of our local community and the families who rely on the service provided. We have autonomy, within professional guidelines, to devise and offer individuality within our programs, to meet local community needs.
- High quality, affordable care for children aged 0 to 5 years
- Qualified, Professional, Experienced and Energetic staff
- Extra-curricular Activities include Yoga and Active8 (at no extra cost)
- Fully air-conditioned & heating throughout
- Qualified Chef preparing multicultural and nutritionally balanced meals
- Specialised Kinder Teacher proving 4 year old kinder program
- HUGE, natural outdoor play areas with lots of room to discover, explore and develop their curiosity
- Separate outdoor play areas for the babies, toddlers and kinders
- CCB and CCR Approved
- Educational/Development Programs
- Food/Meals Included
- Linen Included
- Milk Included
- Nappies Included
- Outdoor Play Equipment
- Sunscreen Supplied
- Sunshades in Outdoor Areas