AMIGA Montessori Cranbourne West
85 Everlasting Boulevard, Cranbourne West VIC 3977
AMIGA Montessori is a family owned and operated early learning provider, delivering education and care to children between the ages of 2 to 6 years. Following the Montessori philosophy, our educational programme is offered in conjunction with long day care services and facilities.
Our centre is carefully designed combining the physical built form and outdoor play areas, with each room structured to create a warm and engaging learning environment for children.
We provide a Montessori based educational programme where we promote the holistic development of each child; encourage independence in a planned and prepared learning environment; value uniqueness and respect individuality.
Our educational program incorporates the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), ensuring that your child receives quality education and care delivered by qualified and trained educators.
Our classrooms are divided into 5 main areas designed to facilitate maximum independent learning and exploration by the child. The areas consist of:
- Practical Life
- Cultural Subjects
The classrooms provide a variety of activity where children work on activities of their own choice and at their own pace. They experience a blend of freedom and self-discipline in a place especially designed to meet their own individual natural developmental needs.
AMIGA Montessori Cranbourne West is located in Melbourne’s south-eastern suburb of Cranbourne West.
Our centre is close to all public transport and provides easy access to all major roads connecting Cranbourne West with the surrounding area.
Our centre offers the following:
- Modern, purpose built facilities
- Spacious indoor classrooms and outdoor play areas.
- Classrooms are fully equipped with specialised Montessori equipment.
- Air conditioning and Ducted heating throughout
- The programme will incorporate the relevant aspects of the EYLF (Early Years Learning Framework) that supplements the Montessori programmes where applicable.
We are excited to announce that we will also be introducing an infant community. Parents are invited to join in these teacher facilitated 1.5hrs session, once a week with their child (12 – 22 months).
More information on these sessions will be made available on our website closer to the date, alternatively please contact our centre directly for more information.
The following fee structure applies to children of the following age groups:
- 2-3 years $105 daily or $498.75 weekly (5% discount)
- 3-4 years $103 daily of $489.25 weekly (5% discount)
- 4+ years $103 daily of $489.25 weekly (5% discount)
- We offer sibling, twin and triplet discounts – please contact us for more information.
Our operating hours are from 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
We are excited to welcome you to our centre. For more information or to book a tour of our centre, please enquire or book a tour below.
- Educational/Development Programs
- Food/Meals Included
- Linen Included
- Milk Included
- Nappies Included
- Outdoor Play Equipment
- Sunscreen Supplied
- Sunshades in Outdoor Areas